Sweet Floral Birthday Card is a a sweet-looking handmade card for the girl or woman who loves pink and flowers. The combination of floral patterned papers and lace ribbon works to create a simply alluring and sweet look.
Run through your collection of patterned papers and find two complementary floral patterned papers to create a soft, feminine look. A lace ribbon would help to boost the charm of this design.
Do browse through this website for more card making ideas to make your own homemade cards! Have fun!
Card Making Steps
- Create a cardblank with gray cardstock or any preferred color.
- Cut out a large block of beige floral patterned paper and adhere it to cover the front of the cardblank.
- Cut out a smaller (half the size of the first block) block of pink floral patterned paper and adhere it to the bottom of the card.
- Cut out a block of white cardstock. Handwrite birthday greetings on it and adhere it to a bigger block of pink polka-dot patterned paper. Round the corners with a corner-rounder. Ink the edges with black ink.
- Attach the greeting tag on top of a bigger piece of cream patterned paper. Round the corners with the corner-rounder. Ink the edges with black ink. Attach this completed tag to the lower right corner as shown.
- Tie a strip of lace ribbon into a bow with a strip of baby blue ribbon. Attach it to the card as shown.
- Attach a piece of floral epoxy sticker to the completed greeting tag as shown.
- Round the four corners of the card with the corner-rounder and the card is done!
Card Making Supplies
- Grey and white cardstocks – Bazzill Basics
- Beige floral patterned paper, pink floral patterned paper, cream patterned paper – Basic Grey “Perhaps” Collection
- Pink polka-dot patterned paper – from stash
- Epoxy sticker – Vivid Sticker
- Lace ribbon – Daiso Japan
- Baby blue ribbon – from stash
- Black ink – Versa Color
- Corner rounder
Want more floral card making ideas? Click on the images below: