- These printable birthday cards are designed and copyrighted by Fion Lim. I’ve spent hours creating these original designs, so please adhere to my terms.
- You may use these cards for your own personal, non-commercial use only. They are good only for printing out for giving to your family and friends.
- You may not redistribute these images in any form or through any medium. If you see my designs appearing on another blog/website, please notify me. Thanks!
- You may not alter the card in any form or change the copyright or website address at any time.
- Please DO NOT link directly to any of my PDF files, but do feel free to link to the page where the thumbnail images of the printable cards/printables are appearing from your blog or website. That is, no direct linking to individual printable image page/file.
- To share these free printable greeting cards/printables, please send your family and friends directly to the relevant printable pages. This will help promote my website and keep these printables online.
- All these birthday cards to print out are in the PDF format, so you’ll need Adobe Reader to open up these files. If you do not already have a copy installed on your computer, you can download a free copy of the Adobe Reader by clicking here.
- Print on A4 or 8.5×11 paper.
- As printers may vary, you might want to test print on a piece of scrap paper first. Click on the Print button, select “Properties”, under “Paper/Quality”, go to “Quality Settings” and click on “Draft” to save on printing ink.
- If your print birthday card looks alright, insert your heavyweight paper/cardstock for printing out the actual card.
- For best printing results, please go to Print, click on “Properties”, and next click on “Paper/Quality”. Under Tray Selection, you can see “Media”, select “Greeting Card” from there. Then for “Paper/Quality”, set the “Quality Settings” to Best.
- Once the free printable birthday card is printed, you’ll see a grey outline. Cut along this outline. The size of the cut-out is 10″x7″, which you then fold into half to a nice 5″x7″ card.
You can now print a birthday card to send out to your family or friends! Feel free to check out my printable cards!