This interesting birthday card is based on this zigzag card tutorial I’ve created awhile ago.
My sister’s birthday is coming up and yesterday night, I thought of making something interesting for her. This card idea came to mind. And I also would like to show you how a mix of different papers could create a vastly different look using the same technique.
So for the precise steps to making this birthday card, please click on the link above to learn how.
A zigzag card can be really interesting and outstanding. It immediately generates a lot of interest without trying hard to. The magical folding simply draws attention.
For more viewings of this card, I’ve included the back view and the top view as well.
Card Making Supplies
- Yellow floral patterned paper – Scribble Scrabble “Lullaby of Birdland”
- Blue stripey patterned paper – Three Bugs in a Rug “Paisley flower”
- Asterisk stickers – American Craft “Vinyl Letter Stickers”
- Red cardstock – Bazzill Basics
- White pen – UniBall Signo Broad
- Flowers – Prima Marketing
- Brads – KCKCraft
- Ribbons – from stash
Do check out the zigzag card tutorial!
Don’t forget to check out more handmade card ideas for friends.