Use My Free Printables
Create a birthday card using free printables found on my website. You can easily decorate your handmade cards, make them look pretty by printing, cutting, and pasting on these printables. I’ve designed a series of birthday printouts just for your personal use only.
I started out with the orange flower and green birdie printables, and went looking for paper to match them with. I found a happy, colorful floral patterned paper which happens to contain all the colors found in the chosen printables. To further complement the color scheme, I’ve selected light blue for the background and orange for the thick horizontal block.
For the green birdie that you can see here, you can go to my free birthday printables page and look under Birthday Card Printables. Then for the orange flower with greeting, please look under Birthday Card Printables 2.
To complete the card, I printed out the “BIRTHDAY GIRL” pink greeting label which can be found under Birthday Greeting Labels, also from my printables page.
Tip: I prefer printing out on white cardstock which is heavier weight paper with texture, because the printout looks and feels much better than normal printing paper.
This is such a colorful, happy looking card that I think it’s wonderful for any girl or a cheerful female friend whose birthday is coming up!
- Light blue and orange cardstock – A5 Textured Cardstock by KCK Craft.
- Colorful floral patterned paper – So Happy Together by Denna Rutter by Echo Park Paper Co.
- Green birdie (Birthday Card Printables), orange flower (Birthday Card Printables 2), and “BIRTHDAY GIRL” (Birthday Greeting Labels), all to be found at my Free Birthday Printables.
- White cardstock and white colored paper from stash.
- Double-sided tape.
- Foam pads (optional) for adhering orange flower printable.
- Good pair of scissors. I use Cutter Bee Scissors for my detailed cutting work.
- Computer, printer and printer ink.
Want to take a look at how I’ve used my other birdies and flower greeting tags in my card designs? Feel free to click on the below images:
Want to see more of my homemade birthday cards where I used more of my printables? Then don’t miss out on checking out the cards below by clicking on any of the images: