I have a pack of patterned papers that features items that shopaholics will love. So shopaholic birthday card idea is to turn some of these papers into a card designed for any woman friend who simply loves shopping!
When you are out shopping, look out for patterned paper that feature a favorite past time or hobby. Then that patterned paper can easily turn into the focal point when you’re creating your handmade card for that person. Let say it’s a card for a little girl who’s totally engrossed with fairies and princesses at the moment. Then a patterned paper featuring fairies or princesses would be a big hit with her!
Card Making Supplies
- Cardstocks – Bazzill Basics Paper
- Pink and handbag patterned papers – Dovercraft “Glamour Prints”
- Rubber stamp – KaiserStamp “Happy Birthday 2”
- Ink – Versa Color Black
- Button & thread – from stash
Card Making Steps
- Create a cardblank from green cardstock.
- Cut out 3 blocks of pink patterned paper. Ink the edges with black ink and attach them to the top of the card as shown.
- Cut out a strip of handbag patterned paper and attach it across the middle of the cardblank.
- Stamp the birthday greeting on a strip of pink cardstock with black ink. Adhere it at the lower right corner of the cardblank. Sew the green button with navy blue thread and attach it to the birthday tag as shown.