This digital collage birthday card revolves around the pink and brown digital collage sheet that my sister passed over to me. She had this sheet of unused 1-inch digital collage images made up of various pretty images, which is totally great for card making.
You can look around to see if you have any available digital images that you can punch out. If not, you can always punch out images from your lovely patterned papers. Have fun!
Card Making Supplies
- Beige, blue and tan cardstock – Bazzill Basics
- Digital collage – Pink and Brown Digital Collage
- Black pen – Zig Memory System “Millennium”
- Black ink – Versa Color
- Circle punch – Carl CarlaCraft
- Scalloped edge scissors – Carl CarlaCraft
- Corner rounder
Card Making Steps
- Create a cardblank from the beige cardstock.
- Cut out a strip of blue cardstock, ink the edges with black ink and adhere it down the center of the cardblank. Cut out two pink scalloped-border strips from pink cardstock and adhere them to the left and right of the blue strip.
- Adhere the digital collage sheet on a piece of cardstock to add dimension to these images. Punch out the selected images with a circle punch. Adhere the digital collage images on the blue strip.
- Cut out a little block of tan cardstock. Handwrite the greetings on it. Round the outer corners with corner-rounder. Ink the edges with black ink. Attach it to the right-side of the pink scalloped-border as shown.
- Ink the edges of the cardblank with black ink.