60th birthday card design is great for the men in your life. Most times, the card making supplies out there are meant for the girls and women. Flowers, ribbons, and feminine looks. So when it comes to the men, it might be a little challenging to create cards for them.
It’ll help to choose a more masculine color scheme. Look around for some patterned paper that’s designed with the guys in mind, to reveal the “grown-up” sides of them.
Simplicity is another point to note when you are to create a card for the masculine men. They tend to go for less fuss and fluff.
60th birthday is a milestone age. So be sure to splash out the “60” in big numbers. It’s a call for celebration!
Card Making Supplies
- Orange-brown, kraft, black and blue cardstock – Bazzill Basics
- Green-checkered and brown patterned papers – Hot Off The Press “Mixing Masculine Papers”
- Black pen – Zig Memory System “Millennium”
- Brown ink – StazOn “Timber Brown”
- Letter stencil – from stash
Card Making Steps
- Create a cardblank with an orange-brown cardstock.
- Cut out a big strip of green-checkered patterned paper, ink its edges with brown ink, and attach it across the lower part of the cardblank as shown.
- Handwrite greetings on a strip of kraft cardstock. Tear out a block of brown patterned paper. Adhere the greeting tag on top of this patterned paper. Attach the completed tag to the lower right side of the card as shown.
- Hand cut out the numbers “60” from black cardstock using a stencil. Cut out a block of blue cardstock and ink the edges with brown ink. Adhere the numbers to the blue cardstock. Attach the completed number tag to the top left-hand corner of the card as shown. Done! Fast and very simple for a handmade card.
For more handmade card ideas for men, check out the below designs: