30th Birthday Card is created to celebrate someone’s milestone birthday. For such a birthday, you might want to create a simple, elegant yet beautiful looking card that’ll be cherished.
Here’s a classic design that you can vary the looks simply by using different patterned papers and embellishments.
Stun the birthday girl/guy with this card layout! Have fun!
Card Making Supplies
- Red and beige cardstock – Bazzill Basics
- Pink patterned paper – Basic Grey “Eskimo Kisses – Berry Frost”
- Hot pink stitched ribbon – Daiso Japan
- Foam heart – from stash
- Number stickers – American Crafts “Chipboard letter stickers”
- Scalloped-edge scissors – Daiso Japan
- Paper flowers – Prima Marketing
- Flower brads – Making Memories
- One-hole puncher – from stash
Card Making Steps
- Create a cardblank using red cardstock.
- Cut out a strip of beige cardstock. Trim one edge of this strip with a scalloped-edge scissors. Punch holes onto the strip as shown using a one-hole puncher. Adhere it to the bottom of the card.
- Cut out a strip of hot pink stitched ribbon and attach it above the beige strip.
- Cut out a block of pink patterned paper and adhere it above the hot pink stitched-ribbon.
- Attach the chipboard number stickers “30” to a pink foam heart. Attach the completed heart to the right of the card as shown.
- Attach 3 layered paper flowers with brads to the card as shown using foam pads for added dimension.